Aegean Consulting Private Company (hereinafter “the Company”) represents the sole administrator of the domain name aegeanconsulting.gr and the website thereunder www.aegeanconsulting.gr (hereinafter “the Website”) and is deemed as the Data Controller of the personal data we collect and process when you visit our Website, namely of any and all information which could directly or indirectly identify you.
Protecting the privacy of your personal data is very important to us, thus we have taken all appropriate measures in order to safeguard the security and confidentiality of the information related to visitors and/or users of our Website.
We kindly ask you to read the present Policy carefully, so as to be properly informed of your data privacy rights, as well as the personal data collected and processed throughout your visit across our Website and use of our corresponding internet services.
The present Policy is deemed as a Notification of the data subjects under the articles 13-14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (ΕU) 679/2016. You may address any queries with respect to the present Policy or the way in which the Company collects and processes your personal data at: [email protected]
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED THROUGH OUR WEBISTE
- 1. Information collected automatically when visiting and/or interacting with our Website
The scope and content of our Website is informative with respect to the accounting and legal services the Company provides, whereas the visit thereof does not require the provision of personal data. However, by visiting the Website, certain information which could directly or indirectly identify you, may be automatically collected, such as:
- Your IP address
- The type of your web-browser and your operating system
- The websites you visited before or after visiting our Webiste
- The speed of your connection and information regarding the software programs running on your P/C
- Basic information concerning your connection to the Server
- 2. Information you directly provide to us following your consent:
In cases when the visitor/user of the Website wishes to be informed about the Company’s services , s/he is requested to enter his/her name, surname and email upon consent, as well as a message (free text written by the visitor/user).
PROVISION OF CONSENT
Notwithstanding legal provisions of consent for unsolicited communications, the use of our Website entails the provision of your consent to the processing of your personal data as described herein above. Should you wish to revoke your consent, please address your relevant request to the Company at: [email protected]
Kindly be informed that any processing of personal data prior to the revocation of consent is deemed lawful.
You must refrain from visiting our Website, should you wish the information automatically collected therefrom, not to be collected and processed in any way.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 1. Communication and promotional purposes:
Upon your express consent, we use your personal data to reply to you in order to inform you about the content of your message, the Company’s services for which you have applied.
- 2. Statistical purposes::
In order to find out more about our Website’s user experience, we retain and analyze the data we collect in an aggregated form. For example, we may use this information in order to monitor and analyze the use and functionality of our Website, thus identifying its level of content engagement with the public, which in turn concludes the steps required towards securing its relevance with, and accessibility by, its visitors.
The Website does not deliberately collect personal data of minors. In any case, if it comes to our knowledge, that the collection of personal data of minors below the age of 16 years, takes place without verifiable parental consent, pursuant to the provisions of article 8 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016, we will delete said data without undue delay. Should you believe we have collected personal data of minors below the age of 16, please contact us at: [email protected]
USE AND EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
- The Company respects your right to privacy and uses your personal data solely for the purposes described herein above. The Company does not disclose, transfer of make your personal data accessible in any way to third parties, whereas it shall only transfer your personal data outside the EEA upon notification and request for consent from the data subjects.
We may only make information accessible to other companies, applications or persons under the following circumstances:
- We may disclose aggregated information which do not directly identify you to third parties, in order to be able to develop the content and services of our Website. Please note that we do not in any way disclose your contact details to third parties.
- We may use third parties (currently or in the future), for the provision of services in relation to our Website, such as technical support thereof, collection of analytical data, marketing activities, mass mailing of newsletters etc. Those third parties will only access the information absolutely necessary for the execution of their duties and only under explicit contractual terms for the protection of your privacy and your personal data.
- We may disclose personal data to abide by Court orders, research warrants, judicial procedures and other orders of the competent Regulatory Authorities, including the Greek Data Protection Authority and other Supervisory Authorities of EU Member States, as well as in order to defend our lawful interests from claims raised against us.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company will retain the personal data collected for the time absolutely necessary to serve the purposes of processing.
Upon revocation of your consent, we will immediately delete your personal data from our mailing lists, unless its retention is deemed necessary for the Company to comply with a legal obligation or for the exercise, grounding or defense of a right or lawful interest before the Court.
The Company is committed to safeguard the security of your personal data. To achieve this, we have adopted all appropriate technical and organizational measures, the adequacy of which we regularly audit with objective 3rd party consultants.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You may exercise the following data subject rights:
- Right of access, so as to be informed of the personal data we process, the purpose of processing and the recipient of data.
- Right to rectification, for the correction of any inaccurate information about you.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)),so as to ensure the erasure of your personal data from our files, so long as its processing is no longer necessary or obligatory for the compliance with a legal obligation of the Company or the defense of a lawful interest before the Court.
- Right to restriction of processing, in case the accuracy of your personal data is disputed.
- Right to data portability, so as to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object, if you no longer wish your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes. Please note that your personal data is not subject to profiling by the Company./li>
To exercise those rights, please contact the Company at: [email protected]
The Company will make all reasonable efforts to address your request within a period of one month from receipt of the request. However, if it is impossible to meet this deadline due to the complexity of your request or the number of simultaneous requests, the Company will timely inform your within same deadline for the reasons of the delay and will make all reasonable efforts to address your request without undue delay and, in any case, within a period of two more months.
The Company reserves the right not to satisfy your request, if manifestly unfounded or excessive, and will notify you accordingly.
Nevertheless, you have the right to file a complaint before the Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr)
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website.
Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies perform lots of different and useful operations, such as remembering your historical preferences, generally improving your online experience, and helping us to offer you the best product and services.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our Website may be generally categorized as follows:
Necessary Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. These cookies are essential to make our Website work correctly, they enable you to move around our Website and use our features. No sharing of data takes place.
Efficiency Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. These cookies collect information about how you use our websites. They are used for the improvement of the use of our website. Data are shared in google.com. For more information, visit //policies.google.com/privacy.
Advertisement Cookies (facebook). We use these cookies in order to send you advertisements respond to your needs and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaign. Data are shared in facebook.com. For more information click: //www.facebook.com/policy.php
Advertisement Cookies (google adwords). These cookies keep information related to the termination of a visitor’s activity (for example, if the visitor bought something etc). Data are shared in google.com. For more information click: //policies.google.com/privacy
Advertisement Cookies (google dynamic). These cookies are used in order to create advertisements related to the content of the user. Data are shared in google.com. For more information click: //policies.google.com/privacy
Advertisement Cookies (google tag). These cookies collect information related to the use of certain tags added to the website in order the advertisement to be embodied smoothly. Data are shared in google.com. For more information click: //policies.google.com/privacy
You can able or disable their use through your browser settings.
For example, you can click the menu of Chrome and then choose Settings/ Privacy/ Content Settings and change the cookies settings as you wish.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
CHANGES OF THE PRESENT POLICY
The Company reserves the right to freely modify the present Policy, in accordance with the provisions of data privacy laws anytime in force. The Visitors of our Website must frequently read the present Policy, so as to be informed of any change, whereas the Company shall provide all necessary notices to its users, in order to comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016.